My Sticky Mess

Well I'm a bad butt cowgirl living in the wild midwest, wicka wicka scratch, yo yo bang bang. Me and Artemis Clyde Frogg gonna save Salma Hayek from the big bad spider. Enjoy!

Monday, May 30, 2005

Oops! There Goes My Shirt Up Over My Head...

Well, not really. I'm sorry I haven't updated lately (and Katiedid, I haven't forgotten about you. I'm going to rent Bamboozled again and will give my analysis). The QAF site has been taking all my time, and I'm obsessed with livejournal, but I love this blog and I love, and appreciate all of my readers so expect updates this week.


I was talking with my niece on the phone today. I told her that I lost my mind and asked her if she knew where it was. She replied,

"Maybe it got lost in translation..." She's getting so grown!

2 Comments:

At 4:58 PM , Blogger The Black Swan said...

Bamboozled is my MOVIE FA REAL! Thanks for reading my site, girl. I'll holla.

 
At 5:03 PM , Blogger StickyKeys said...

I can't STAND that movie, and I'll let you know why as soon as I get done re-watching it!

Holla at your girl!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home