My Sticky Mess

Well I'm a bad butt cowgirl living in the wild midwest, wicka wicka scratch, yo yo bang bang. Me and Artemis Clyde Frogg gonna save Salma Hayek from the big bad spider. Enjoy!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I Don't Talk The Way I Write...

or is it I don't write the way I talk?

Those are almost the same thing, but not quite. You see, in my head I have these cool turns of phrase that I want to use and when I open my mouth to use them I just get stuck. I don't know if I wuss out or if I just don't have the mouth shape necessary to form cool words.

I'll finish this later, but really, think about it. Do you do this?

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM , Blogger Urban Chick said...

oooh, this is me all over!! i am, at heart, desperately witty and incisive, but out there in the real world, i um and err and, well, y'know, like, prevaricate and er, only think of that smart phrase two days later

darn (just, um, did it again!)

 
At 10:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent phrase

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home