My Sticky Mess

Well I'm a bad butt cowgirl living in the wild midwest, wicka wicka scratch, yo yo bang bang. Me and Artemis Clyde Frogg gonna save Salma Hayek from the big bad spider. Enjoy!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Whassup!!!!!!!!!!

I have a sad confession to make about myself. When I hear something, and I think it's funny, I like to wear it out until the absolute death. And then exactly 15 minutes before it becomes nostalgic and cute again, I like to drag it out much to the dismay of family and friends.

That said, I've only recently started watching commercials for entertainment value. I went a long spell without cable and watched every movie in existence during that time. After that I had satellite and then digital cable so if some commercial came on, I didn't find out about it until it became wack or played.

I realized this after the following conversation:

My cell phone rings and I see it's my friend Jerrod, I answer:

"WHASSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUPPPPP!!!!!!!!!"

*silence*

"Jake? (for I call him Jake)"

"What the hell was that?"

"What was what?"

"What did you just say?"

"Is there something that you need?"

"I need you to never say that shit ever again."

"You know you like it."

"No, I really don't. Damn, it makes me crazy cause you're pretty cool on your own, but then I remember you're from Nebraska."

"HUSKERS!"

"See, it's shit like that that makes me love you and pity you. That's sad."

"Fo Shizzle."

"Sticky, for real, stop that."

"Ouch!"

"What? What happened?"

"I've fallen and I can't get up!"

"I'm hanging up on you."

"Where's the beef?"

**call ended**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home