My Sticky Mess

Well I'm a bad butt cowgirl living in the wild midwest, wicka wicka scratch, yo yo bang bang. Me and Artemis Clyde Frogg gonna save Salma Hayek from the big bad spider. Enjoy!

Monday, June 27, 2005

Psychotic Episodes...

In last week's QAF recap, (have you watched 506 yet? This won't spoil you if you haven't) Deb did something that I found to be impossibly annoying and I made the comment that if she would have did that to me I would have drop kicked her.

Now, I would never actually drop kick someone, but I got a rather nasty note saying that I hated the show and Deb was just being funny and I take the show too seriously.

Of course I posted it on the site.

My question is, how much do you have to know someone to assume that they're NOT a homicidal maniac?

If I make the comment that I will drop someone, or "take someone out", how many conversations must we have for you to know that "normal" people don't do these things, and I am in fact one of the normal people?

That's not really a question, as much as it is something I was thinking about today, and all last night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home