My Sticky Mess

Well I'm a bad butt cowgirl living in the wild midwest, wicka wicka scratch, yo yo bang bang. Me and Artemis Clyde Frogg gonna save Salma Hayek from the big bad spider. Enjoy!

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

And Some Crap About Carrie...

Carrie: I hate Carrie.

I hate her guts, I do, and it’s sad because she’s so pretty and she sings so perfectly and it’s a shame that I don’t enjoy her, but I don’t.

I watched this movie called 200 American, and it was a pretty nice time. It was a movie about an Australian that decided to become a hustler to pay for his wedding (looonnnng story), and I got it because the guy on the box was hot and I wanted to see some campy gay action that night.

Anyhow, the whole movie goes by, and there is no sex. Not one ounce. And while the movie had a decent story line, and hot guys, and some throw away gags, it was not what I signed up for. I was disappointed because I had already wasted 2 previous hours of my life on Blue Citrus Hearts, and that at least had a decent kissing scene.

I think my problem with Carrie is that you look at her and you expect something. You expect the sassy southern girl with the rock hard voice, but you get everything but the sassy. It’s very unfulfilling and leaves you wanting something that she just can’t give. And you can’t take her back to the store and trade her in, you just have to sit and take it.

That said, her 2nd performance sucked, and I really hope she goes home. I was expecting more from her pop side, but it’s like she has two voices, and she tried to use them both while singing that song.

1 Comments:

At 9:07 AM , Blogger Jenny G said...

Fellow TWoP-er here (JPrallster), but I don't post much. I hate Carrie too. That is all.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home