My Sticky Mess

Well I'm a bad butt cowgirl living in the wild midwest, wicka wicka scratch, yo yo bang bang. Me and Artemis Clyde Frogg gonna save Salma Hayek from the big bad spider. Enjoy!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Higher Learning

So Saturday my SIL, and niece and nephews took my mom to Valentinos (local Italian, soooo good) to celebrate Mother's Day.

My SIL remarked that at this time last year we were celebrating my oldest niece graduating from college, and my younger niece (13!) turned to me and said,

"Did you go to college?"

SK: "Yep, for a year."

A: "So that makes you a college dropout?"

SK: Uhh, yeah.

A: I don't think I'll be following in that part of your footsteps.

And that's why I have to go back to school.

Stinking positive role-modeling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home