My Sticky Mess

Well I'm a bad butt cowgirl living in the wild midwest, wicka wicka scratch, yo yo bang bang. Me and Artemis Clyde Frogg gonna save Salma Hayek from the big bad spider. Enjoy!

Friday, May 13, 2005

Petey's Side of a Key's and Petey Conversation

"You got a what?"

"A blog? What the fuck does that mean?"

"On the internet? That's wack! I thought you was black!"

"Naw shorty, not with no blog you ain't. In fact, give me your black card!"

"For real? She should have made you cut it up and burn it."

"Calm down BG! You know I'm just joshin' you and shit! Naw, for real tho', that's fly. You doin' the damn thang, trying to infiltrate whitey, keep him on his toes."

"Yeah that's what you're trying to do! You say it aint, you say it's all peace and love, and you just sharing, but I know you girl! I know what lies under that weave."

"It is too weave! That's some Yakky 4b shit up on your head."

"You gonna get enough of tellin' a nigga to shut up."

"Heh, I forget how spunky you are sometimes. It's all that white folk shit you into."

"Yeah, like a mother fucking blog, what the fuck is up with that shit?"

"Watch my mouth? Girl if my niggas knew I let you talk to me like this!"

"Damn girl, I'm just playing, slow your roll Baby Girl! For real though, what's up with this blog?"

"That's cool, I can see that."

"Naw girl, I can't do that."

"I would know."

"There ain't nothing wrong with it, I don't know, print it out and publish it and I might give it a run through."

"I'm a what?"

"A traditionalist? Yeah, I like that, back to nature and all that, right? I don't know man, computers hurt my eyes, and I need my eyes to see the injustices in the world. You know that nigga Renee (Renee is a real wack, wack, trifling dude. Seriously he's crazy and a disgrace) from up the block? I saw him yesterday trying to jack some dude for his wallet."

"Naw I didn't stop him. It ain't my job to protect whitey, he got his law to do that for him."

"Yeah, but that's not the point of the story. The point is here was this nigga that grew up in the suburbs right? His dad's a pediatrician, his mom's a teacher, I mean, just the fact that this dude has a mom and dad puts him ahead of the game, and then I see him doing that shit. It's a fuckin' waste. I saw him later and jacked him for the money he stole."

"Hell yeah! See he can go home and eat, but there are niggas on the street that jack because they have to. That's bullshit and you know how I feel about bullshit!"

"Naw, you know Niecy?"

"She's the one with all them damn kids."

"You know you wrong for that. Naw, she's the one that does hair, Steve her baby daddy."

"Yeah, anyhow, you know Steve broke ass can't afford all them damn kids so I gave her the money."

"Robin Hood?"

"Robbin in the hood? Yeah, I like that girl. Big P, jacking wack mother fuckers and supporting the needy and shit. That's fly."

"Hold up."

"My baby mama on the phone, she said she's gonna call you tonight. I'll holla at you later Shorty. Keep your head up and keep doing the blog thang, aight?"

"Aight Baby Girl, peace."

3 Comments:

At 1:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came over to visit from the QAF Showtime boards ... You are hilarious:)
be back later,
sass

 
At 1:51 PM , Blogger StickyKeys said...

Thanks! Be sure to visit my QAF recap page, and tell a friend!

Any feedback is good feedback!

 
At 8:28 AM , Blogger Kate said...

Write some more about Petey. I like him. :-)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home