My Sticky Mess

Well I'm a bad butt cowgirl living in the wild midwest, wicka wicka scratch, yo yo bang bang. Me and Artemis Clyde Frogg gonna save Salma Hayek from the big bad spider. Enjoy!

Thursday, May 05, 2005

I Have Nothing! Nothing! Nothing....

to really write about tonight.

Or rather, I have a lot to write about, but very not enough energy to really go into how I feel about a subject.

Has that ever happened to you before? You get to that point in a situation where it's not that you feel very strongly about it, but you just feel so much about it? It's an odd feeling. Like being full. You know you have to get rid of the feeling, but you don't have the energy to.

You know that once you start talking about one aspect of the situation, you have to explain the other aspect for it all to make sense and sometimes you'd rather just let the situation escalate than actually deal with it?

That's how I feel right now. Huh.

1 Comments:

At 7:19 PM , Blogger katiedid said...

I know kind of what you mean. The worst is when you have a very strong emotional response, which is valid to have as a human being, but that doesn't make for very compelling reading. This is why I am obsessed with ugly shoes - they provoke me to get past my writer's block. And now you know my secret: if I'm unable to work up energy to write, I look at shoes, and voila, it writes itself. So pathetic, really.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home